Monday, July 14, 2008

Weekend Update Part 1

Saturday at the cottage, there were two parties: one for my cousin Brian, who turned 50 on Friday, and a surprise anniversary party for my brother David and his wife Cindy. Plus the kind of pictures that reminded me why I kept getting carded till I was in my late 30's.

First up: me and my sister Monica, who was going through her Dorothy Hamill phase at the time:




This is me with Nana Wells, my grandmother on my father's side. As you can tell from her expression, nobody in our family ever has a good time doing anything.


And how many years has David been married? Hmm; I don't know--why don't we check his ass?



Yes folks, this is my family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about your Dorothy Hamill comment every since reading this and I think you TOO were in your Dorothy Hamill phase!

Love those bangs, Matthew!